We are looking for a skilled web developer who will be responsible for developing and/or designing websites for our company. You will be working alongside a team of other developers in creating, maintaining, and updating our websites.
- Design, develop and maintain WordPress and Elementor high performance websites or landing pages.
- Develop custom WordPress themes and plugins.
- Create responsive designs and ensure website compatibility with all devices and browsers.
- Developing or validating test routines and schedules to ensure that test cases mimic external interfaces and address all browser and device types.
- Perform website optimisation, including website speed, performance, and SEO.
- Identifying problems uncovered by customer feedback and testing, and correcting or referring problems to appropriate personnel for correction.
- Evaluating code to ensure it meets industry standards, is valid, is properly structured, and is compatible with browsers, devices, or operating systems.
- Determining user needs by analysing technical requirements.
- Implement website security measures to protect against hacking and malware.
- Manage website integration to various platforms such as Salesforce, Mailchimp, etc.
- Design and develop email templates using HTML.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in WordPress and Elementor website development.
- Solid knowledge and experience in programming applications.
- Solid knowledge of email marketing tools or CRM.
- Dedicated team player.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Solid ability in both written and verbal communication.
- Knowledge of programming language and technical terminology.
- Able to develop ideas and processes and clearly express them.
- Experience with website hosting, DNS management, and SSL certificates
- High degree of independent judgment.
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail.